In BSI customers, here is the figure of BSI service coverage area which divided into infrastructure management, business application management and desktop management:
As part of our expertise and experience, BSI capabilities in managing IT Infrastructure Management Services in the area of Network and Communication cover the subject as:
- Local Area Network (LAN) Managed Service is a service that aims to provide the secure office data exchange environment, both by providing [UPT base] cable as well as wireless LAN management.
- Wide Area Network (WAN) Managed Service is a service that covers the bandwidth management system and, by collaboration of local ISP, we also provide the line to be used as data transaction facilities.
- Internet Managed Service is a service where we manage the overall internet usage management, that includes providing a service to prevent the corporate internet to be used for non-business purpose
As governs by ISO 20000, our service delivery involves activities as:
- Incident & Problem Management is where we provide not only fast action to resolve any issue but also a trackable recording system for those issues. Comprehended by team and procedures, we provide periodic analysis and recommend improvement based on those analyse.
- Monitoring management supported by dedicated person and comprehensive tools to fasten the identification of any outrage.
- Configuration and Change Management with aims to smoothen the operation practice and manage risk of incorrect environment arrangement.
- Capacity Management that includes sizing management, threshold management and completed with capacity monitoring and reporting.
- Communication Management that relate with reporting to customer, both through periodic report (session) and ad-hoc report, as necessary.
These activities are carried out by a department of Network and Communication Unit, under the Infrastructure division.